Book your 2020 self catering holiday in Ireland
A small island with an unforgettable punch, breath-taking landscapes, warm atmosphere and Ireland's Céad Míle Fáilte leave visitors looking for more – where will you discover in 2020?
Perhaps you were thinking of a self-catering holiday on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Some of our holiday homes are a stroll from enchanting beaches, others are simply the perfect base for exploring this rugged coastline from Kinsale in County Cork to Malin Head in County Donegal.
We think everyone deserves to book their dream holiday home or holiday cottage in Ireland! Pay only 10% today of the overall cost of your holiday - remember to book early to avoid disappointment! Book your perfect holiday home today for 2020, you can then pay later in easily affordable payments, offer ends December 31st.
How does the 10% low booking deposit work?
- Search online, select the holiday home and dates you wish to travel.
- The ‘Low Booking Deposit’ is 10% of the total ‘Accommodation Rate’ displayed on the summary page, therefore upon booking you will pay 10% of the total ‘Accommodation Rate’ plus the ‘Booking Fee’.
- Once you have made the initial booking you can then arrange to ring our call centre on +353 1 201 8440 to make weekly or monthly instalments. The instalment schedule is defined by you and under your control, therefore you can arrange to call once a week or monthly – whatever suits you!
- However as per our term and conditions the full payment of your holiday home rental must be made to us, no later than 8 weeks prior to the rental commencement date.
- Upon receipt of the balance due, you will receive final confirmation of payment and your arrival instructions will be sent to your inbox 2 weeks before your arrival date.
Full Terms and Conditions apply which you can read here
Make it a perfect Irish holiday in 2020
Base yourself in the lively town of Killarney where our holiday homes are nestled alongside its tranquil national park, world-renowned for its walking and cycling routes.
Catch the waves from our seaside holiday home in beautiful Ballybunion in Kerry or Tullan Strand in Donegal. You will discover superb surfing all along the the Atlantic coast and dramatic landscapes at every turn.
Since Ireland is renowned for it's wild landscape, it should come as no surprise to find that outdoor and active breaks are one of the main reasons people seek an Irish self catering holiday. Explore the green heartlands of Ireland's natural beauty, where activity and relaxation are centred around rural communities. Meander through a puzzle of land and water trails, surrounding the iconic River Shannon and the Beara Breifne Way.
Book a self-catering holiday home in Ireland’s Ancient East and visit places filled with quirky and memorable experiences. Unearth a region of legends and stories, from ancient times to modern day – a place brimming with culture, attractions, festivals and fun. Your adventure through Ireland’s Ancient East awaits from your self-catering holiday home!
Need travel tips or advice?
Our Irish based reservations department and dedicated customer care team are based in the ‘Beautiful Garden of Ireland’ in County Wicklow. Do you need travel tips or help selecting a holiday home to suit your specific requirements? Our call centre team are on hand to help you every step of the way: +353 1 201 8440.
Our call centre and dedicated customer care department is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.